Thursday, March 1, 2012

heart journey

Dearest February,

I was taken by surprise by the brand new year. I started a special journey last month. Up to this day I am still a pilgrim.
A traveler in search for meaning about the stirrings within, grappling to make sense of things, trying to appreciate the path I’m taking, reconsidering my choices and searching for answers.
Yes, I am discerning.
I know that my prayers are being heard and acted upon by God. But I think He wants me to dwell in this moment of uncertainty and vulnerability. His invitation at this point is to let go of my usual too analytical self and be free of my sigurista personality.
To be honest, this is tough. But it seems that after eight weeks, I’m getting used to it.
Still there is fear but there is more openness. I’m still struggling in my response but there is a deeper appreciation. I have accomplished something but there is much more to be desired.
I will be brave. I will be strong. I am always grateful for the chance to feel how to be human--fully alive, deeply loved and capable of growth.
Thank you for your days and nights that brought me to where I am now—ready for March.

One happy pilgrim,
Heartbeats

PS
Thank you dear companion, it is the grace of your presence and the generosity of your disposition that make this journey worthwhile. I hope one day we will have the deepest desire of our hearts.

No comments: