Thursday, January 5, 2012

20 of 12

Here is how I would like to spend my 2012
They are additional items to my bucket list, my crazy 20 of 12

1. Participate in 12 running events. I'm planning to accomplish a full marathon (42km). I also want to run for a cause, given the opportunity. I will wear my personalized bib (RUNNING HAPPY. LIVING FREE. LOVING MORE.), every time.
2. Attend 12 weddings. Among my friends and relatives it will be impossible to reach that number (not many of them will get married by 2012) So I'm planning to gate crash if necessary to complete the target hahaha!
3. Celebrate 12 birthdays. I will celebrate birthdays of other people in special way with birthday cake, birthday cap and banners.
4. Collect 12 Starbucks tumblers. I'll be happy to have a dozen more, an addition to my collection (sb tumbler gifts are still accepted).
5. Treat 12 special people I would love to share special moments with special people (places and persons are of my choice).
6. No carbo-day for 12 days in one year Once a month voluntary hunger strike! I hope I will be able to sustain and survive!
7. Drink soft drinks for only 12 days in a year. I will consume 1 liter each day, para sulit hahaha!
8. Learn to cook 12 dishes. At lutuin ito ng masarap at sana magustuhan din ng iba.
9. Adventure travel to 12 tourist destinations in the Philippines It will be a back pack adventure travel/s, maximum of Php1,000.00 a day. I will spend lazy and carefree days in the mountains, seas, islands and air (with travel buddies). Indeed IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES (gandang pilipinas continues!)
10. Read 12 classic novels. I asked a friend to recommend books to read. My target is to finish at least 1 book per month. It will definitely be a good time.
11. Watch 12 classic movies. I still don't have any ideas what movies. Can you recommend some?
12. Eat 12 exotic dishes I want to taste--something nakakaiba, kahit hindi masarap basta walang lason. It will be very challenging!
13. Text 12 persons each day. Super tamad akong magtext but I really would like to do it. I want to give them something to smile about.
14. Be productive at work and in life at least 12 hours every day. I give my best hours at work. I give my best in life.
15.I will place 12 bets in different games/lottery. I hope to win and become rich! I'll start searching for my lucky numbers.
16. I will save 12 pesos each day. At the end of the year, i will spend it. I don't have any idea yet as to what and for whom.
17. Learn and sing 12 songs. Kakanta ako at kakantahan kita. Iduduyan ko ang puso mo sa musika!
18. Pray for 12 persons every day. I will pray for their special intentions. I hope that in my little way I'll be of help in the fulfillment of their hearts' desire.
19. Celebrate 12 moonlights and sunshines. I will embrace life with a brave heart, I will discern, risk and love.
20. Learn, love and live the next 12 months while--running happy, living free, loving more, embracing life and thanking God.

there is only desire that fuels everything--
that is to take each moment, live each time,
journey each step to be closer...
+amdg+

(image is from prlog.org)

2 comments:

savouringshe said...

good luck sa 20 of 12 mo ate.

share your blessings na lang. hehehe
sabi ngani ni raffy sa personalized bib nya man,

eat
pray
love
run
and
love... some more :)

2012 will be a great year for us ♥

Ako Si Nikki said...

great.. lets make 2012 a blast..:)