Wednesday, January 4, 2012

High jumps 2011

I had a great year 2011. My heart is happy and for endless reasons I am truly thankful. Let me site some:

Roadruns. Countless morning jogging, 4 fun runs, 1 national race and 1 international marathon. My biggest achievement was my half marathon (21km). I’m looking forward to finish my first full marathon. Aja! I was also privileged to run with great runners.
Travels.
My Gandang Pilipinas adventure was in full bloom! Sagada adventure. Manila mania. Albay escape. Cavite road trip. Batangas challenge. Sorsogon hike. More places to reach, more adventures to enjoy, more trips to take. Thank you travel buddies and strangers I met along the road.
Starbucks and tea times.
Great stories. Genuine friendship. Real treasure. I am deeply thankful. I got three SB planner this year (spruce)—for myself, running warrior and summer.
The Big Bangs.
New work assignment. Birthdays. Weddings. Family affairs. Parties. Glamour and beauty. Surprises and expectations. Fantasies and realities. They took my breath away and flew me to the moon.
Heart connections.
Witches (happier-stronger @15 years—more kids and warlocks to come!), Foursome (thank you for the prayer sundates, XOXO), SuperB at old friends (im happy to grow old with you), Residents of Pooh -old and new(my heart finds home in you), Reserved Bachelors*(going beyond the distance, Gracias ♥) Thursday people (thank you for the company and everything)and more (for the dosages of love and comfort of presence).
My Moon and my Stars.
Sunshine (I’m happy for your perpetual yes); Summer (Our prayers had been heard, now everything is in place. Thank you for the love). Mr Heart (let us take one step at a time, getting closer and closer, thank you for everything). Angel Gabriel (Thank you for the moonlights). Green Lantern (Thank you for bringing beautiful sparks in my life). Dahil sa inyo abnormal ang tibok ng aking puso. Babadapbadap♥♥♥
My Lovelines.
Beyond distance and changing times your love and support made me see the beauty in simplest thing, the joy in the plainest gesture and the graces in the ordinary. To the moon and back I love too much.
Moontime.
Moments of solitude-- to be silent and listen to the stirrings within. Days of retreat and prayer to look into the greatness in nothingness and emptiness in perfection. To explore, to cry alone, to laugh in silence, to be sorry to be thankful. To be naughty. To dream. To win. To lose. To risk. To live. To Love. To let go. And love again.
My God.
I feel His eyes looking at me. His hands embracing me. His heart loving me. I received many blessings, sacrificed some. I experienced abundance of happiness, endured some pains. For everything that You gave me, All of me is yours.

Cheers to love and life. Well done 2011!
+AMDG+

3 comments:

penelope strohem said...

yehey! cheers to your joys last year! =)))))

Ako Si Nikki said...

yes tei.. happy for your 2011.. mine too turned out well.. greater heights to 2012 to us!! hugs :)

savouringshe said...

urban miss, MYAngligaw, and apple thea: my 2011 has been great because of you. thank you :)