Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sparks

There are reasons and persons who made difference in our lives. Some of them stay for a while, others do remain for a longer time. This entry is for My Moon and Stars-who brought light during dark days, who sustains love in friendship, who give reasons to smile, who holds my hands, who makes my heart happy and who asks, risks and love.
Original Sunshine, gone were the days that I neglect your texts and reject your calls. Today, I know my heart better and it’s call. You continue to brighten my days with excitement and colors but I know my choice and I embrace it. Your presence brought light during my dark days, I am deeply grateful. My apologies for the pain I caused you and thank you for understanding. Now, we know who we are and I am happy. I am your friend, I deeply care for you and will always be. Thank you for all and be happy. Cute ka pa rin para sa akin hehehe.
Summer, for all that had been and will be--you remain to be one of the best in my life. Thank you, dear friend for everything. I will treasure you and continue to grow in the friendship that we have. Stay happy and truly blessed.
George, there are days that you really surprise me with your smile and your simple gestures. My heart skips every time you amazed me. We lived in two different worlds--you are silent, I am loud. You’re home buddy, I love social life. You smile in silence, I laugh out loud. You are cautious, I am careless. You like to be alone, I love crowds. We have totally different personalities yet I’m glad that in friendship we learn to accept and love each other. Thank for your silence, simplicity, thoughtfulness and sweet smile that I usually encounter in most unexpected places and circumstances. Aaminin ko, minsan kiikilig ako sayo hahaha…
Mybok, thank you for the chocolates, books and football times. Through the years, thank you for holding my hands and loving my heart. I love you too much (that’s why we are friends). I look forward to seeing you soon and celebrate once more our beautiful heart connections. My Wednesdays are special because of you. Stay sweet and forever, i keep you in my heart. hahaha akala ng iba bf kita, toinks!
Angel Gabriel, there are moments that you really caught me off guard, in a happy way. I am grateful for the companionship we shared you helped me to be strong in my doubts and you allowed me to journey with you in your low moments. Truly we sing off beat tunes but I know together we create beautiful music. Thank you moonlight. Pinapalukso mo minsan ang puso ko hehehe
Mr Heart String, you seems to be the biggest surprise of all. You had my yes, so make sure you make most of this chance. I hope to know your world and as you would like to know mine. The distance between us and the schedule we have may not be friendly at all times. As you said there are ways to cross distance and time. Maybe, then let see... Minsan kinakabahan ako kasi baka mawalan ako ng immunity laban sa'yo hehehe...

Beyond the fleeting seasons and mysteries of life—thank you for bringing beautiful sparks in my heart--
to friendship and beyond—Cheers!
Happy Valentines!♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is my first time to visit your blog. Beautiful words. Heartwarming entries. Thank you.
You are very special,
more than special.