Monday, July 26, 2010

♥letter


Dear Nanay,

I’m here again, trying to resonate and decipher all that is happening. But I think this time my heart carries a different message.

Today is a special day. I’m sitting next to George. Rare moment. One of a kind. I’m happy that we’re together it is all because of you. Thank you. Your way of intervening in my life keeps me astound as always, your ways are full of surprises.

We are both silent now. I don’t know what he is telling you. He may be reluctant to come here today but I’m happy that he did. He even told me that persons like me are meant to influence him in a good way. I’m glad. I hope that he will develop a deep sense of closeness to you. I wish that he will also find comfort sharing to you his thoughts and his life stories. I would love to see him smile often. Nanay, please make George happy.

For all, thank you sincerely.

No comments: