Thursday, July 22, 2010


One day, one step.
I asked myself what will I do?
What do I want?

Four days, four steps.
I chose to stay
allowing myself to linger
adhering to the opportunity to be present here
embracing the possibility
to risk if necessary.

Six days, six steps.
I looked around, you’re still there
a silent-reassuring presence
your company gives me encouragement.

Today.
I hope for all things to be true
but still,
I don’t have the courage to tell you.

In the coming days, after many steps.
If you still have the heart, speak up
ask me again one day soon
maybe then, I can really be honest
I’ll be able to tell you
Who is really my moon?

[for my treasured moon. may your light continue to shine in my dark nights. and the smiles we share with each other goes a long way. from dusk to dawn and beyond-- i'm staying]

1 comment:

Ako Si Nikki said...

yes tei.. from dusk til dawn and beyond.. and still beyond beyond..

who is my moon?