Wednesday, June 8, 2011

007

Today marks my 7th year in the Ateneo....
work and friends
• Joy at work comes from the humble reality that I am one of those who help in the formation of men and women who are Christ-centered, Competent, Persons of Conscience and Compassionately committed to change.
• Co -workers here are not just colleagues but also friends, who journey with me every day. They share in my difficulties and multiply my happiness. They are my support system equally strong as the four pillars.
lessons and wisdom
• Formation work is a continuous journey to be better and to give more, that in doing so, I do not just learn cognitive ideas and useful skills but also important life lessons and more, I come to embrace how to be truly human.

joys and struggles
• The joys that I have are the happy memories that I treasure in my heart--the blessing of good friends, the opportunity to serve and the chance to share in the mission of working for the Primum Regnum Dei.
• The struggles made me more aware of the stirrings within, they taught me to be more discerning, to always decide in freedom and clean conscience.
love and consolations
• Love is fire that lights my passion. It is the air that sustains me. The reason that moves me.
• My heart is grateful for the consolations, graces, blessings and beyond that I received, they are more than what I prayed for.
a journey to magis
My pledge is to embrace life fully and walk in the path, the way and manner that will lead me to the purpose, meaning and reason of my life, my God.
+amdg+
In thanksgiving, I say, to God be the glory.

3 comments:

Ako Si Nikki said...

to God be the glory.. live on!!! :)

addicted2love said...

Happy 7th anniversary of services to you Ate thei:)..

penelope strohem said...

congratsulations, agent double O-seven. hahaha! ;)