Monday, May 2, 2011

happytears

I was very happy to hear the news. Listening to you, excitedly telling me the story in between sobs(drowning with joy) on the end of the line, brought happy tears in eyes. We’ve been waiting for this. The prayers had been granted. The blessing was given.

My only regret is that, I’ll not be able to witness the ceremony in person. For that, I am very sorry. But I will surely celebrate with you, across the seas and in between islands.

Never forget how happy and proud I am of the man you are now. I will never cease to thank God for allowing you to be part of my life. You will always be my best memory of summer.

Prayers and love for you always. ♥HB

3 comments:

addicted2love said...

wow naman ate thea:)happy for you:)

Ako Si Nikki said...

ay suno ko ni talaga.. hehe.. the art of happiness in the name of love love love.. :)

heartbeat* said...

love. love. love.
love is ageless.
love is boundless.
love is endless.