Monday, March 14, 2011

friday*

My week had been perfect until Mr.Bomb told me the news.
I was disappointed; I was expecting to hear the opposite of it.
But I am more saddened by the fact that he can’t explain why.
The day went through with my heart processing in silence the confusion within.
Hearing the mass did not appease the turmoil inside me.
I can’t find someone to talk to, everyone is busy.
I went to centro hoping that change of air will make me feel better.
To no avail, nothing different happened.
The solitary dinner gave me some sort of comfort but anxiety within lingers.

I decided to have an early night.
While on my way home, I received a text message from Drama King inviting me for a cup of coffee (his treat)
Whoa! What a surprise…
In our designated meeting place, I saw two friends with their bright smiles amidst the pouring rain.
I vowed my head in silent prayer of thanksgiving – Thank you God for sending not just one angel but two of your best ones.

We had ice cream as I poured out my heart. I felt better after sharing my thoughts. I knew I was not alone I was blessed to have two angels with their hidden wings and loving hearts embracing me with the warmth of friendship.
To celebrate the night, we had a bucket full of buko juice, talking, discussing stories and sharing thoughts about our future plans.

It dawned on me the reality that in few weeks time we will go separate ways, but I’m deeply happy for having them as my friends, I must have done something good for God to allow me to have friends like them.

Drama King and Running Warrior, thank you—my Friday angels. ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Ako Si Nikki said...

hai.. sobrang miss ko na kayo.. parang mag iisang taon na kong hindi umiinon ng buko juice..

can we have some in sagada?

hai..

heartbeat* said...

sure, i look forward to that :-)

that was my first buko juice since december hehehe