Monday, July 27, 2009

Bucket List (series 1)



organizer/planner is part of my life- to sort things out and to prioritize schedules and basically to make my life easier.
the first page i write on is always the last page of my organizer. i filled it out with my bucket list- things i want to do, varying from great to non-sense, significant to unnecessary and even impossible to weird.
the bottom line is i want to experience them in a year’s time. i am now halfway of year 2009. herewith is a parcel of that bucket list and glimpses of tresured stories on how they happened.

SPLURGED. SPLURGED.SPLURGED. I bought a pair of levis jeans and a pair of crocs in one day. i am an advocate of “go local. buy pinoy.” hehe maybe i was not myself then. but i love wearing them.

VISIT A SHRINE. i did. I had a chance to visit Simala in Cebu province with my IIPOD classmates. It was a long trip going to the mountain-we sang and chatted going up. We slept all the way down. It was a heart moving experience of community in faith and boundless hope in God’s providence. deep within i know miracles do happened.
STARBUCKS TUMBLERS. I collect them. I now have 12, lost 1, broken 1 and discerning to give away 1. in the span of 30 days i got new 4 tumblers- 2 collectors item ( manila and cebu), 1 do your own ( thank you small) and 1 classic star (thank you jayr). i am hoping to have more in the future.

SNEAKED OUT. yes i did and done it with style (for lack of better term). We are not really breaking rules (specially when they are silent). A long rough road walk under the 12 noon sun, uncomfortable habal-habal ride in an unfamiliar place all for the mouth watering da vinci’s pizza, sweet chocolates and my heart’s desire- starbucks mocha frap amidst kwentong buhay (drama at saya), risks and carefree moments and igat. hehehe it was really fun. i enjoyed it.
the aforementioned are just few of the beautiful stories treasured in my heart as i took the adventure of my life and fulfilled each item in my bucket list. i am grateful for the people who accompanied me and more for the opportunity that allowed them to happened. they were indeed perfect moments.

No comments: